Another day, another room to find yourself inexplicably locked within. Clever puzzles await you within the mysterious room with the white door, and you'll need to find the three wooden tokens to escape this time!
- • Find the Escape-Men 91: Figure Skating
- • Candy Rooms 5: Ice Blue Sweet
- • Escape from the Room of the Diamond
Your Weekday Escape bundle of three free escape games, presented in nonsensical haiku format. Because I can.
- • Find the Escape-Men 90: The Library
- • Escape from a Living Room
- • Escape from the Room of a Closet
If you want to take a midweek break from whatever is holding you occupied, be it the latest installment of your favorite series or something a little less entertaining, these three escapes from No1 Game, Neat Escape and Yomino Kagura offer 5-minute entertainment that's just enough to engage the brain without being frustrating. So come on in, pick a room, put your feet up and enjoy.
- • Find the Escape-Men 87: Pollinosis
- • Escape from the Room with the Diamond Picture
- • Escape the Japanese Style Room
Our tasty trio this week serves up a rather plain but neatly logical offering from Yomino Kagura, a quick but pixel-hunt flavored repast from Neat Escape, and another story driven escape man search from No1Game. All together, they make a satisfying Weekday Escape lunch break.
- • Escape from the Room of Six Stars
- • Find the Escape-Men 82: Secret House 1
- • Find the Escape-Men 83: Secret House 2
Every person, every object and every puzzle tells a story, especially when it's escape-the-room games we're talking about. It's just that not every story is so straight-forward or obvious. The key to knowing it is the same as figuring your way out of a room: observing clues and piecing together the parts until it makes sense and you can go home. For those looking for pure puzzle enjoyment, Yomino Kagura's logical escape is sure to please. Next, put your observational powers to work by finding No 1 Game's escape-men in a new Secret House series.
- • Escape from the Room of Three Boxes
- • Find the Escape-Men 79: The Boxer
- • Escape Game of Baseball Boy
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the re-launch of Weekday Escape! This time you have three ways to escape from your midweek blahs—a trio of choices that might leave you uncertain where to begin. Should you open Yomino Kagura's three boxes? The Boxer challenges you into the ring to Find the Escape-Men; do you accept? Or, perhaps you prefer a roundabout with Minoto's Baseball Boy?