- • Button Escape 20
- • Escape from the House with a View of the Sea
- • Escape from the Room of the Diamond Apparatus
Tototo Room, Neat Escape and Yomino Kagura are our featured game authors this week, bringing us a trio of ways to escape the mid-week doldrums. Although they each have their quirky sides, it's a straight-forward and quick endeavor, whether trying to find eleven buttons, solving your way out of a waterside suite or grappling with a diamond-topped device.
- • Escape from the Coffee Shop 4
- • Magic and Cat Escape
- • Find the Escape-Men 95: The Room With No Door
What better way to get over the drudgery of your Wednesday than by filling it up with some of the finest weird escape games around? With Minoto, no1game, and Neat Escape, you know you're in for some of the best possible strangeness the internet has to offer.
- • Find the Escape-Men 90: The Library
- • Escape from a Living Room
- • Escape from the Room of a Closet
If you want to take a midweek break from whatever is holding you occupied, be it the latest installment of your favorite series or something a little less entertaining, these three escapes from No1 Game, Neat Escape and Yomino Kagura offer 5-minute entertainment that's just enough to engage the brain without being frustrating. So come on in, pick a room, put your feet up and enjoy.
- • Find the Escape-Men 87: Pollinosis
- • Escape from the Room with the Diamond Picture
- • Escape the Japanese Style Room
Our tasty trio this week serves up a rather plain but neatly logical offering from Yomino Kagura, a quick but pixel-hunt flavored repast from Neat Escape, and another story driven escape man search from No1Game. All together, they make a satisfying Weekday Escape lunch break.