- • Escape from the Room with Three Pictures 3
- • The Home Story 3: My Room
Two, Four...You pick, you decide. It's been a busy week here in my basement office at JIG headquarters. But that's not going to stop Weekday Escape from rolling out with more fun free escape games for you to play and enjoy. This week we have one from Yomino Kagura and three from Flash512, That should be enough to keep you busy until the next time we meet.
- • Alice House No.7: The Queen's Croquet Ground
- • Escape from the Room of the Colorful Door
- • Tea Time Escape
Did I ever tell you about the time we went out for some escape games? It was a Wednesday. Not any ordinary Wednesday, but a Weekday Escape Wednesday. So there were these three games. One of them, by FunkyLand, was all about collecting pink flamingos. Then there's Yomino Kagura, with standard puzzling, good for a fast cranial break. Lastly, Ponpoko's debut: short and sweet enough to put dimples in your cheeks.
- • Bonneville
- • Yellow Walls Escape
- • Escape from the Japanese Style Hotel
Neatescape, Yomino Kagura, and no1game walk into your browser... there's no punchline, it's just another installment of Weekday Escape! This week, you've got two rooms with a view and a whole pack of puzzles ready to be picked (or clicked) apart.
- • Candy Rooms No.16: Mint Green Girly
- • The Dream Garden
- • Escape from the Big Picture Room
Skipping the small talk and going straight on to the goods, this week's grab bag of fun free escape games include FunkyLand's 16th candy room, another appearance by Flash512 with a dreamy garden visitation, and more pure escape-the-room puzzles from Yomino Kagura.
- • Fruit Kitchens No.11: Pineapple Yellow
- • Escape from the Strange Locker Room 2
- • Escape from the Room of Three Pictures
In the mood for something yellow, sweet, juicy and whimsical? Then step into FunkyLand's kitchen and indulge in the clever creativity of its design. The strangest thing about Hottategoya's locker room is how you keep getting locked up here, a room most remarkable for its three clever but quick puzzles. Yomino Kagura changes up the furnishings only slightly, but adds new puzzles to satisfy the fans.
Elle? She's... indisposed. But just because she's been, um, NOT kidnapped doesn't mean Weekday Escape doesn't have everything you need to get past Hump Day. Choko-Chai, Gotmail.jp, and Yamino Kagura serve up three escapes in three different flavours!
- • Fruit Kitchens No.9: Grapefruit Yellow
- • Escape from the Three Colored Diamonds Room
- • White Night
This week's escapers' curation contains some reliable standards as well as a few surprises from FunkyLand, Yomino Kagura, and Sneedle (teamed with No1Game). It comes with a money-back guarantee to please whether you like looking for fruits in a whimsical kitchen or would rather stick to pure puzzling simplicity or prefer a point-and-click style adventure with bewildering charm.
- • Candy Rooms 12: Turquoise Blue Natural
- • Find the Escape-Men 108: A Typical Escape Game 2
- • Escape from the Three Colors Star Room;
What is fun without FunkyLand? This week's five candy pieces are hidden in the chillest of blue rooms. Meanwhile, No1Game's green men are full of their typical antics, which is exactly the kind of quirky amusement you've come to expect. Finally, let Yomino Kagura tease your brain for a quick five minutes of codes and puzzles.
- • Avalanche Escape
- • Candy Rooms No.11: Sycamore Natural
- • Find the Escape-Men 104: Trial of the Love
- • Escape from the Room with Windows
- • Chicks Hide and Seek 18;
Another weekday escape means five more escape games selections lined up for you to enjoy, already sorted out so you only get the best. Here you'll get more whimsy in FunkyLand's candy-strewn room, show your devotion by collecting No1Game's little green men, play hide-and-seek with Yuri's adorable baby chicks, enjoy puzzles and a view from Yomino Kagura, or escape from Aztec Game's snowed in cabin in a rather unconventional way.
- • Find the Escape-Men 102: Secretary Section
- • Find the Escape-Men 103: The Balcony
- • Fruit Kitchens No.06: Blueberry Violet
- • Bremen Town Musicians 2
This week we have five games from FunkyLand, Minoto, Yomino Kagura and No1Game to help fill in those empty spaces between less escapey moments. Whimsical rooms, strangely quirky adventures, plainly logical puzzles or hide-and-seek with a dash of humor—each playable in a five minute break. Whether you haven't met your escape game quota for the week or just need a distraction from waiting on bigger ventures, you've come to the right door.
- • Fruit Kitchens No.5: Peach Pink
- • Story Room 8
- • Escape from the Brown Door Room
There's no such thing as too many free escape games, so of course you always want more to play! Although it's almost too pretty to leave, search FunkyLand's ineffably appealing kitchen for seven peaches and the door key is yours. Story House presents a smattering of puzzles along a single-walled scene while Yomino Kagura spreads them out around the whole room, both offering some logically thinky, yet not overly difficult, brain teasers.
Another day, another room to find yourself inexplicably locked within. Clever puzzles await you within the mysterious room with the white door, and you'll need to find the three wooden tokens to escape this time!
- • Candy Rooms #6: Violet Sweet
- • Chick Hide and Seek 16
- • Escape from the White Picture Room
- • Dismantlement Sushi (browser version)
Three escape games. No, wait. Four escape games for your playing enjoyment brought to you by FunkyLand, Yuri, Gam.eBB and Yomino Kagura. Surely one of these fine specimens will take a fondness to you and follow you home.
- • Find the Escape-Men 91: Figure Skating
- • Candy Rooms 5: Ice Blue Sweet
- • Escape from the Room of the Diamond
Your Weekday Escape bundle of three free escape games, presented in nonsensical haiku format. Because I can.
- • Find the Escape-Men 90: The Library
- • Escape from a Living Room
- • Escape from the Room of a Closet
If you want to take a midweek break from whatever is holding you occupied, be it the latest installment of your favorite series or something a little less entertaining, these three escapes from No1 Game, Neat Escape and Yomino Kagura offer 5-minute entertainment that's just enough to engage the brain without being frustrating. So come on in, pick a room, put your feet up and enjoy.
- • Find the Escape-Men 87: Pollinosis
- • Escape from the Room with the Diamond Picture
- • Escape the Japanese Style Room
Our tasty trio this week serves up a rather plain but neatly logical offering from Yomino Kagura, a quick but pixel-hunt flavored repast from Neat Escape, and another story driven escape man search from No1Game. All together, they make a satisfying Weekday Escape lunch break.
- • Escape from the Room of Six Stars
- • Find the Escape-Men 82: Secret House 1
- • Find the Escape-Men 83: Secret House 2
Every person, every object and every puzzle tells a story, especially when it's escape-the-room games we're talking about. It's just that not every story is so straight-forward or obvious. The key to knowing it is the same as figuring your way out of a room: observing clues and piecing together the parts until it makes sense and you can go home. For those looking for pure puzzle enjoyment, Yomino Kagura's logical escape is sure to please. Next, put your observational powers to work by finding No 1 Game's escape-men in a new Secret House series.
- • Escape from the Room of Three Boxes
- • Find the Escape-Men 79: The Boxer
- • Escape Game of Baseball Boy
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the re-launch of Weekday Escape! This time you have three ways to escape from your midweek blahs—a trio of choices that might leave you uncertain where to begin. Should you open Yomino Kagura's three boxes? The Boxer challenges you into the ring to Find the Escape-Men; do you accept? Or, perhaps you prefer a roundabout with Minoto's Baseball Boy?