Pleasant tidings, new friend! We hope this Friday finds you well and in fine gaming shape, because we have physics and puzzles and more for you. If you reside in a land of ice and snow this season, we hope you've considered the importance of keeping your hands safe. After all, if your fingers freeze and fall off, who's going to play all these games?! That guy? That guy stinks! So always remember to wear gloves, and drink lots of warm fluids. And don't forget your snow boots! Look both ways before crossing the street, wash behind your ears, and eat your vegetables each day. And you never call. Would it kill you to call? We worry, you know.
- Steady the Yeti - Ah, the yeti. Nature's answer to Brian Boitano. Oh, didn't you know? The yeti are excellent skaters! Of course, it's mostly by accident. Help guide this frozen yeti to warm salvation by guiding him across the ice, Bloxorz style. Personally, I think if a creature is unable to function without assistance in its own environment, nature is probably trying to tell it something.
- Blosics - Also known as "Wheeeeeeeee!", Blosics is a simple but glorious game where you try to knock down various structures by flinging balls at them. Click and hold within the green circle to begin growing your missile, and move the mouse to choose the angle. Release! It's like therapy against every midway carnival game that ever took your money, only these blocks aren't super-glued to the floor and you don't have to endure the taunts of your friends.
- Arcuz - Hey there, internets! Who here likes... action/RPG titles with adorable sprite graphics? Good, good... how about tow-headed youths who are humanity's last hope? Awesome! Now... who here likes... grinding? No? Well, too bad, suckers! Hahahaha! Your hate only makes me stronger.
- Platonic Archetypes of Dice - We love you, unknown internet surfer. Never, ever leave us! And to make sure you don't, here's an inexplicably addictive dice game that plays like rock-paper-scissors and a casino had a baby, and then let it grow up watching too much Pokemon. And also never moved out of the 1990's, when the original Game Boy reigned supreme. It's weird, but also kind of wonderful. And while you sink your time into it, we'll smile unsteadily, stroke your hair with a trembling hand, and think about how we'll never, ever let you go. Remember, it's not really love unless you are severely creeping someone out.
- run.don't.stop - Explanation? Explanations are for suckas, friend. Everything you need to know about this bizarre little game is right there in the title. Collect cash, power ups, and fly through the sky like some glorious space eagle. If it doesn't make sense, then you know you're playing it properly. While there's not much of a point to it, it captures a sort of free-wheeling glee factor that make it worth a look.