Stuck in Dream Chronicles 2 and need a little push? Having trouble solving a puzzle in Azada and need a hint or two? Can't figure out why your villagers won't eat in Virtual Villagers 2? Casual games can cause not-so-casual problems, which is why the JIG community is always here to help. We're looking to add an extra layer of support by forming a casual gameplay help squad consisting of a few dedicated readers who can follow discussions on weekend download games and provide hints and support when necessary. It's a simple but fun job that requires you to play through games in their entirety and check in on the comments several times a day, providing feedback, hints and tips when necessary. And the best part is you get free casual games for your help!
Who we're looking for:
- Enthusiastic casual gamers who love diving in to just about every game we feature.
- Players who complete the games they play.
- Someone who can check comments several times a day, throughout the week to provide feedback and support.
- Basic web searching skills.
- Someone reliable, responsible, and fun.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a short paragraph about yourself, your casual gaming habits, and any relevant writing experience you may have.
Good luck to everyone who applies, we're looking forward to the responses!