Welcome, to the end of another week and the beginning of a sweet, sweet weekend. Here at the JIG Studios you may know us for our handy game submission suggestion form. It's easy, it's convenient, and it doesn't work with Netscape (and who does?). What you may not know is how we sort through all your nasty little submissions to find the shining gems of casual gameplay goodness.
So how do we do it? Through the Máquina del Plátano 61000! It reads each and every game submission and encodes the data along with the game in a banana, which is then released down a chute into a rather large cardboard box. Our team of reviewer monkeys swarm the box peeling and nibbling to select the best fruit of the crop. Unfortunately, due to a monkey form of avian flu, our reviewer monkeys are out of commission. So we need your help! What follows is a list of possible review subjects. Check these out at your convenience (we're timing you) and help us select the ones worthy of a quality JIG review.
Oh, and before I forget, Welcome to LINK DUMP FRIDAYS!
- Riddles of Riddles 100! - It's one of those God Tower/Not Pr0n type riddle puzzles. Figure out the clues from images, words, source code, and handy dandy mirrors. I personally don't like them because they make me feel dumb. It starts off all fun and happy and then suddenly I'm back to 1st grade trying to pull open the door that says "push." Oh yeah, and there are 100 riddles so make your brain cry and go play.
- Reindeer Tipping by Enigma Interactive - How would our holidays be filled with joy, love, and kindness to our fellow man if it weren't for reindeer tipping? Play as the subtly named Ebenigma Scrooge as he goes on a reindeer tipping rampage against incredible odds (aka penguins, pudding, and Santa). Unfortunately the music is annoying as sin, luckily tipping reindeer is a sin so it all fits together.
- Chaos on the Piste by Chaos - Fun little downhill ski racing game. Did I mention the groovy title music and
dancing snowmen? Short, quick and fun.
- Nobuyuki Forces 3 - A 'you versus the military' shoot-out game with surprisingly simple controls, just use the spacebar and mouse. It also has some neat music that isn't quite standard for the genre. It does take a moment or two to load, though.
- NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
- Xtreme Xmas Shopping - the latest from Persuasive Games. Have flashbacks of Black Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Today with a holiday shopping game that has you rushing to get the year's "hottest items" by any means necessary. Unfortunately it runs as slow as a PS3-toting old lady on my computer so I'll have to depend on you to check it out. I, by the way, am quite enjoying my Wii, thanks for asking.
- Big Spaceship Holiday Card Creator - We found an orange! Here's a submission that's not a game but worth noting. This let make of you funny holiday card. You subtitle make for video. It quite humors. Plese check me out. Funny joke here.
Thanks for your help, the monkeys thank you!
Jay notes: Just so you know, please never take Harukio seriously, he is only here because I pity him. Also, I didn't write this note.