Just like the previous two Link Dump Friday features, this week we have a boatload of games to keep your fingers twitching. Unlike the previous articles, however, this one has a tasty breakfast treat I have long been calling for: WAFFLES!!! *confetti*
- Switch - Not to be confused with that other game we reviewed called Switch, this Switch is a simple mouse collect/avoid game where you toggle cursor colors to nab all the floating orbs on the screen.
- Treasure in the Dark - A captivating game based on a simple but unique concept. Your goal is to move to the treasure in each stage, avoiding the walls as you travel. The catch is you only get a few seconds of light to see where the walls are, forcing you to use the grid as a guide.
- Orbit Runner - Instead of blasting a rocket into space and picking your way through gravitational fields to a goal, your job is to position the sun so the planets maintain a steady orbit for a set amount of time. The interesting twist is that the game is less about moving around a lot and more about finding a cozy spot and staying put. At least, in the beginning it is...
- Crickler - It's like a crossword, but not! The clues consist of sentences with words missing, grabbed from various news stories, and your job is to fill in the blanks. As you solve the easy clues, letters pop up in the harder ones, making them solvable. There's several new puzzles each day, and the difficulty adjusts to your solving skill.
- I Don't Even Know - Ok, so it's not a real game, but it does a sufficient job making fun of TEH INTERNETS and minigame-type Flash titles in one swoop, so it's worth a few minutes and a couple of laughs. All you have to do is follow the instructions on each screen!
- Waffles - I asked, and so I received! Waffles have been delivered to me! I can also eat toast that has been made in a toaster. Note the waffle guy to the right. Waffles.