Link Dump Friday
Holy Weekly Occurrence, Batman! It's Link Dump Friday! Are you surprised? You are, aren't you? I mean, Link Dumps don't just come around every day. This week, we take a heap of raw fish, some toxic sea-sludge, discarded bones, some ice-cream, and serve it all up to you while wearing our most stylish towel! Now, how many game websites are willing to do that for you, eh?... hey, where's everyone going? Aw...
- Sushi Boy Thunder - Despite what certain felines may endorse, I've never been a fan of sushi. Maybe that's because it typically isn't served to me while I'm flying through the air, gobbling down shrimp and rolls as I avoid explosives and stuff my pockets full of coins! Such is the aim of this disarmingly adorable yet simple little arcade game. So go ahead; get your nom on. Teppanyaki would be infinitely more entertaining with live grenades, I'll tell you that much.
- Deep and Blue - Whales are terrifying; they're massive, you don't matter to them, and they could swallow you and not even realise it until they started burping up tacky resort-themed swim trunks a week later. Still, it's hard not to emphasize with the star of this point-and-click puzzle game, so maybe it's okay to give the lonely guy a hand (fin... whatever) in his quest to find out the meaning behind life, the universe, and everything. Solve the puzzles in each screen in order to progress, and try not to let any untimely fates befall you. Ocean be all hazardous and whatnot.
- Clostrum - I tell you what, I've partied pretty hard in my time (this one night I drank four gingerales all by myself!), but I've never woken up in a dirty castle cell with only a manky old skeleton for company. You escape game fiends are probably used to it, but the rest of us have places to go, things to see, people to avoid! We don't have time to assemble a key out of four soda cans, an ancient mystical orb, and a rat tail! Come on... isn't there an app for that yet?
- Papa's Freezeria - The Papa's Series of time management simulation games goes ice cold in this sweet treat of an installment. Anyone who has ever heard the siren lure of the build-your-own-sundae bar at restaurants across the land knows the appeal of crafting creamy masterpieces, and Papa's will definitely fill that fantasy if you've got steady hands and an eye for ice-cream perfection. Coming up next; Papa's Charcuteria! (Guest starring Anthony Bourdain. Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease!)
- Flagstaff Chapter Four - Turn-based RPG action gets pun-ier in this fourth installment of the popular Flagstaff series. This time you're searching for "Crazy Dust" antidote, which is something I would personally love to get my hands on... what? No, not for me! Geez. Rude. While not perhaps the best showing the series has to offer, it still brings to the table all the strategic combat you love, and all the hawt towel fashions you need.