Sit right here, we saved you a seat! My favourite show of the week is about to begin, and the previews are the best part! Puzzles, platformers, action... its got it all! Now sit down and drink your bucket of watered down soda and pass the crate of Junior Mints. I didn't get us any popcorn. They only had real butter. Eugh!
- Hungry Shapes - Ah, hamburgers. The natural prey of triangles... Oh! Watch carefully as the lone rectangle appears, also stalking the triangle's meal! This could get messy. Maybe you should intervene. You're good at physics and balance, right? Yeah, you'll be fine. We're sure it's safe. We'll be over here, in the armed enclosure, rooting for you!
- Mine Tower - Minesweeper. There, your eyes are already glazing over! Fortunately, this slight new twist on an old formula is here to keep you on your toes! It may not leave you breathless with excitement, but it'll keep your brain working, and there is a small chance that if you lose a game, the planet will explode. I might be lying, but you'll never prove it!
- Enigmata - Space! The final frontier. An endless expanse of stars, planets, constellations, and shooters. Lots and lots of shooters. But with a lot of flash and a heaping helping of upgrades, Enigmata is here to stand out from the pack. You could defeat enemies by bashing into them, I suppose, but that would be... illogical.
- Paper War - The gritty true story of pencil versus... uh... little... one-eyed... things. Yes! Of course, all the grit comes from the eraser shavings, and the grinding of your teeth as you wait for each wave to end in this unique but painfully slow tower defense title. But grit nonetheless! (Grit is 60% grit, and 40% fillers and byproducts.)
- Bomb Diggity - This action platformer is exactly like the Power Puff Girls. Well... okay. It's exactly like the Power Puff Girls, but about a pink-haired girl who fights off shadow monsters while she disarms bombs strapped to civilians. Which is practically the same thing. Lalalala, nope, can't hear you!