Link Dump Friday
I'm going to preface this Link Dump Friday with a stern warning: there's a pun at the end of the article. I know I know, puns are like kryptonite for some people, but I just couldn't resist. You know those moments when you're writing, a sentence pops into your head and immediately afterwards you realize you were being "clever" without even realizing it? Yeah, it was one of those. So read on, play some games, and when you reach the end, don't say I didn't warn you.
- Death Dice - Run! The gods are playing dice! Flee in terror to avoid dice that fall from the sky, collecting pills to keep your shock meter at bay. When the Death Dice lands it produces one of six events, so stay on your toes and watch for trippy happenings.
- Merge - A brain-bending puzzle game where you try and match the symbol to the left by clicking a single triangle in the pyramid. If you wanted to make a square face with rectangular eyebrows and buck teeth, for example, just look for the triangle that intersects all three at once. But be fast, the game won't wait around for you!
- Ball Reflexion - To make sure you feel like a slothful pile of sludge, give this little reflex-based game a try. All you have to do is click the mouse when the ball nears a target. You can do that, can't you?
- Momentum Missile Mayhem 3 - A grand follow-up to the first Momentum Missile Mayhem games, the third installment is bigger and badder than its predecessors. Combining tower defense-like gameplay with arcade-style shooting, blast foes using four different main weapons and upgrade your machine between levels.
- Boombot level editor - If you've been enjoying Ninja Kiwi's releases as much as I have, you'll be excited to see that Boombot now comes with its own community and level editor! Head over to the site, make some stages, play some user-created levels, and (here comes the pun), have a blast.