Link Dump Friday
Your brain uses 20% of your body's energy, yet it is only 2% of your total weight. The power your brain generates while you're awake can illuminate a lightbulb. And if you're restless, lavender can have a calming affect on the brain, while jasmine can rouse it from slumber. Fortunately none of this week's Link Dump Friday games will tax your brain too much, scientific proof that Jay is Games gives your body energy (by, you know, not forcing your brain to gulp more than its fair share).
- Aeternus Lamnia Duo - An arcade game of fast reflexes, Aeternus Lamnia Duo pits you against fantasy-themed foes and forces you to switch between sword, shield and magic at a clipped pace in order to defend yourself. It's a lot like Elite Beat Agents, though without the musical tie-ins.
- Telekinetic Eric - A puzzle platformer where you control Eric, a weird zombie dude with telekinetic powers. Use the mouse to move platforms and help Eric reach the goal, keeping in mind that you might have to move a platform beneath Eric while in mid-air!
- Lasso - An action-based drawing game similar to Loop or Floats, Lasso adds power-ups and other gameplay elements to turn the familiar "draw loops around stuff on the screen" game mechanic into something a bit different.
- Streetball Jam - A two-on-two 3D (you heard me!) basketball game that's about as straightforward as they come. Use the [Z], [X], [C] buttons to pass shoot and jump and the [arrow] keys to move.
- Squirrel Family Summer - A simple skill-based arcade game from Mateusz Skutnik, Summer puts you in control of a hungry little fellow bouncing on three platforms eating food that falls from the sky.