Link Dump Friday
It's Link Dump Friday, Retro Sabotage edition! We here at JayIsGames love old games. You know, assuming they're good. We also like developers who try something new, which is what Retro Sabotage does with this collection of weekly-updated parodies. The humor is simple, the games are very short and are often more like interactive movies than traditional games. But you'll grin every time. And if you don't, we've still got you covered with more games below. Who loves the fuzzy wuzzy casual gamers out there? Yeees we do, yes we do!
- Overpowered - Pong. Now with a super-charge shot.
- The Morning After - Power-pellets. Now with a deliciously drunken rum center.
- What Next? - Pac-Man goes about his business, eating dots and power-pellets left and right. But after the third, something very strange happens...
- Incompatible Visions - Hey, here's a fun idea. Let's play Tetris while someone else plays Duck Hunt!
- Samba - Space Invaders get crafty. All I have to say is this: D'OH!
- Nice Shot - Sweet! Finally shoot that alien---oh, wait. What the... GAAAH!!
- Turbo Mahjong - Yeah, so you know that mahjong thing? The simple, slow game of tile-removing? This is mahjong in sudden death mode. Prepare for an adrenaline rush.
- Trivia Fanatic - A tough-as-nails trivia game with questions ranging from every subject to the horribly obscure. If you're smart like us, you'll manage to keep your score above zero... Be sure to join the JayIsGames team to compete against other JIG readers and help us rise in rankings!
- JIG Poker Night - Odds of winning one of our tournaments has been pretty darn good with only 40-50 players each week. May 17th is coming, will you be playing with us? Every Saturday (4:00 PM).