What goes better with a Link Dump Friday than a delicious fruit smoothie? But don't just fly to the produce department and start grabbing shiny melons, as it's important to consider the balance of tastes you fold into the mix. For example: too many kiwis and you might have a tart little drink on your hands, but too many ripe peaches and you'll pucker up from the sweetness. Balance your tastes evenly and you'll have the perfect healthy beverage to accompany today's serving of games.
- Protector - A tower defense game of a different sort, Protector blends a hefty amount of RPG elements into a strategy-heavy genre. Place units to attack incoming swarms just as usual, but this time around your units gain individual experience points and can level-up to learn specific abilities. Elements also play an important role, as both creeps and your units have an elemental strength and weakness.
- Hikkoshi - It's moving day for the little old lady! What better way to help than to bring along your trebuchet? Click the mouse to start the momentum, then click again to release the object. The goal is to fling it as close to the dotted outline as possible, but the most common result is knocking down the entire house (followed by your own hysterical laughter).
- Fugashu - A unique number-based card game where you must stack tiles and try to make every card disappear. The relaxing atmosphere is a nice touch, and the gameplay itself is quite interesting. Going through the tutorial is an absolute must.
- Linedodger - Well, what more do you want to know? Slide your glowing orb thingie around the screen collecting polygons as they appear. Touch a line and it's game over. Line...dodger, get it?
- JIG Poker Night - we love poker! (oh yes, we do!) every Saturday. Check this page each week for time of day (usually 4PM Eastern). Then join us in the JIG poker lounge for our weekly tournament. The winner each week qualifies for a championship tournament in the spring where we'll give away an iPod Nano and a Nintendo DS!! Because WE LOVE YOU! \o/