Link Dump Friday
I'm not much for long introductions. It's the end of the week and that means good times and the weekend just around the corner. And because it's the end of the week, that also means:
It's LINK DUMP FRIDAY!!!
- Shield defense - So you have this base and tanks are shooting at you. What do you do? Shoot back? Nope. Just use your shield to reflect enemy fire back at them. Buy upgrades in between levels, and bonus upgrade every few levels depending on what difficulty you choose.
- Avalanche - Bricks are falling! Water is rising! Jump as best as you can to keep your ... Pillow? Marshmallow? Whatever it is, keep it from getting crushed or touching the water.
- Qwerty Warriors 2 - TYPE TYPE TYPE GO GO GO!! Keep typing, never stop typing! If you get rampage every letter is the right letter!
- Kickflip - A free-skating skateboard game with lots of tricks supported. The most important ones are probably manuals since you can use those to chain together air, ground and rail tricks. The game features backgrounds from various artists and selectable custom-made beatbox soundtracks and effects that build up to a beatboxing tune when landing a longer combo. Good stuff from Stimunation.
- Turret Defense 2 - There are guys invading your oil field or something. Shoot them. Click to shoot space for rockets.
- Skill stack - Press space to stack the blocks on the other blocks. You get more points if none fall off. Keep stacking until... Well it seems to be a topless tower so just keep stacking.
- Cat Face - Cat Face, he's got a big cat's face. He's got the body of a cat and the face of a cat. He flies through the air cuz he's got a cat's face. He's Cat Face. Also watch 2, and 3.
Well, how's that for my first LDF? Great huh? Yeah, I though it was great, too. If you think any of these are worthy of a full review leave a nice comment, please. :)