Don't like trudging around to find things and solve puzzles? The lazy person's room escape is back with Abroy's Neon Doors 2, another 25 levels of door unlocking fun. The basics of this type of escape game are simple; try to unlock the door in front of you, which leads to... another locked door. While other games in the genre concentrate more on the physical aspects of trying to unlock a series of doors, Neon Doors 2 goes for much more visually abstract puzzles. Solving the puzzles helps you not only go through the door but, in some cases, find the darn thing. There is a lot of purely cerebral point-and-click fun to be had in this delightful and challenging sequel. For room escape fans who dislike a lot of moving around this is a dream come true.
also on Jayisgames
chrpa— Jayisgames needs your help to continue providing quality content. Click for details Hi! Weekday Escape and Weekday Puzzle are here! First we have two new cans from tomoLaSiDo and then two small rooms from isotronic. That's all for this... ...
chrpa— Jayisgames needs your help to continue providing quality content. Click for details Welcome to Mobile Monday! We have another beautiful game from Nicolet and it's a winter game as it should be. Tasuku Yahiro have released another of their... ...
chrpa— Jayisgames needs your help to continue providing quality content. Click for details We've got a new game from Rinnogogo's magical world and this time it really is magical.. Not only do you get to meet cute animals that express themselves... ...
chrpa— Jayisgames needs your help to continue providing quality content. Click for details After a few weeks of patient waiting, we have been rewarded - the new game from Ichima Coffeedo is here. We got a wonderful new game - it's... ...
- The Best Indie Games to Play For Spouses by joe 3 days ago
- Play Kitty Cat Puzzle by sue 2 weeks ago
- Banner game by Rob Allen by Ovnidemon 3 weeks ago
- Support by Ovnidemon 3 weeks ago
- JiG is here: Game Bundles, Discounts, and Giveaways by jcfclark a month ago
Display 5 more comments
- Play Super Steve Adventure by joe 2 months ago
- The US Gaming Market Looking At Stats by joe 2 months ago
- Play Wood Block Puzzle by joe 2 months ago
- Beyond the Table: Lessons Learned from Playing Cards Online by joe 3 months ago
- Play Dinosaurs Merge Masters by joe 3 months ago
Limit to the last 5 comments
All games mentioned or hosted and images appearing on JayIsGames are Copyright their respective owner(s).
All other content is Copyright ©2003-2023 JayIsGames.com. All Rights Reserved.