This week's Link Dump Friday game theme is... a secret!* That's right, all five games plastered on the screen below are related in some way, but it's your job to divine how. Do they all incorporate llamas? Were they made with the use of chopsticks? Dunno. It's a secret.
- Snake Words - If you love the delicious honey nut taste of the classic Snake game but can't play anything that doesn't involve words, we have your fix. Snake Words puts you in control of an ever-growing snake that gets bigger every time you collect a letter. Grab tiles to spell a word to complete the level.
- Unique - A sleek spot the difference game that throws a handful of orbs in your face and challenges you to pick the black sheep as fast as you can. Changing colors, shaved edges, similar shapes and other tricks make each level harder than the last.
- Nitro Platform 2 - A simple platformer with a color-switching item-collecting twist. Gather stars to complete each level, and nab floating orbs to keep your special powers handy.
- Orbital - Collect orbs that match the color of your orb in this short mouse avoidance game. You'll have to edge through tight spaces and grab tough orbs early on, as each time you collect one you grow just a bit bigger.
- Tank Defense - Strategic shooter meets tower defense in this arcade mashup. Pilot a ground-based tank and blast waves of enemies that roll in from the left. Upgrade your vehicle between rounds to keep the hurt on your foes. It isn't a very deep game, but fun nonetheless.
* Yeah, there's no theme. Unless of course you found one, in which case, that's what I planned all along...