Mateusz Skutnik, the sultan of Submachine, the curator of Covert Front, has recently polished up a few of his older skill games and re-released them with better visuals, a high score system, and numerous tweaks here and there. Each one is a single idea carved into a deliciously challenging arcade experience.
- Octopus - The big mean octopus is guarding the treasure, and its your job to sneak past his tentacles to nab the gold. Move when its limbs are retracted, grab as many coins as you can, then high-tail it back to the boat to tally up your score.
- Crazy Cruise - Hold the mouse button to fly higher, let it go to sink lower. Keep bobbing up and down to avoid the rocks and make it as far as you can without crashing!
- Twice as Bounce - Two monsters, one red and one yellow, are bouncing on like-colored trampolines. The catch that one is on the wall, the other on the ground, and you must control both at the same time!
- Deadly Dash - Press the [up] arrow to do a small jump, the [spacebar] for a big one. Avoid the obstacles by skillfully linking jumps.
- Zen Plants - What? A non-Mateusz game? Sure, why not! Similar to Mastermind, Zen Plants charges you with raising a young flora by setting the light, water and temperature conditions to the right levels. Each turn you guess what number each should be, then find out if your guesses were correct.