Link Dump Friday №57
Fifty to sixty years ago, people were introduced to
peanut butter Link Dump Friday for the first time. They looked it over carefully. The daring and courageous bought it. Children loved it, but ma and pa were more critical. They discovered it had several drawbacks, as it was rather hard to digest, and it didn't taste like peanuts any other link dumps. Grownups never became peanut butter Link Dump Friday fans until today when a new kind of peanut butter Link Dump Friday appeared in stores. It looked different, it smelled different, it tasted different. It had practically nothing in common with the old style product. And so LDF became a staple in everyone's diet around the world.
- Fracture 2: Infection - A fast-paced arena shooter where enemies turn into splatters of colored paint when defeated. It's kind of like squashing bugs that ate crayons, only without all the mess. Interesting power-ups, too.
- Trick Hoops Challenge - Once a multiplayer game, the Trick Hoops arcade basketball shooting competition is back, complete with AI to allow for solo play. Click the ball and drag the mouse to set the direction and force of your shot. Whoever makes the basket gets to choose the next shot.
- Get Lost - An adventure game parody that's all about doing adventurey-type stuff. And biting the bullet in strange/unexpected ways. Explore the fantabulous sewer maze! See the disembowling dragon in the parking lot! Play as a human or embark on a bunny adventure!
- Four Color Rings - Some puzzle games challenge you with arranging tiles to complete a picture. Some are sliding block puzzles that force you to think three moves ahead. Four Color Rings is both of the above, as you must slide the squares to complete not one but three different colored rings pictured on the tiles. And did I mention the rings are moving?
- Colorfill - A simple arcade/puzzle-style "divide the playing field" game, but with several colors and bouncing arrows/sawblades you must mind.