Link Dump Friday №125
We are gentlemen and ladies of fine and varied tastes, are we not? Of course we are. Just as we appreciate the subtle nuances of a performance by the noble street mime, so too are we receptive to cows, and the exploding thereof, are we not?... Wait, what do you mean, "no"? Okay, what about funky robots?... rabbits with disconcertingly large grins? Wow, you're picky! Next thing you'll be telling us you don't want the piano lessons we signed you up for to help make you extra refined! You start in an hour, by the way.
- Photo King - For every photo you have ever given someone bunny ears in, been caught sneezing in the middle of, or made gang signs in, this is your punishment. To take cute pictures with a cute camera of cute bunnies and cuter animals for a high score which may also be cute, depending on your tastes. It's all fun and games until your wrist just snaps right off. You'll see.
- The Way of the Exploding Cow - The history between cows and aliens is a long and bitter one, much documented and also fairly icky. But not anymore. Now there's hope. Now there's you. Because you can make a difference, and fend off invaders while you milk your noble herd. It's intense, it's honorable, it's... kind of weird. And, honestly? Still a bit icky.
- Puffball Hunter - We're not sure what exactly happens to the little Puffballs after you set up your traps to herd them into boxes for easy capture. We like to believe they're being whisked off to a happy ranch where they can frolic forever. The cold, hard reality, of course, is that this is where bathrobes come from.
- Frobot - Oh no! We were going to describe this game, but we don't think we're funky and/or crunky enough! I mean, this is a game where you play a robot with disco fever blasting groove back into the hearts of squares everywhere. This is serious business, daddy-o!
- Demolition City - Ah, demolitions. The sport of champions. Which naturally leads us to dynamite, the breakfast of champions! Of course, I don't typically strap my breakfast to a fragile structure and try to destroy it so that it falls below a certain height requirement, but then I guess I'm not a champion. *sigh* Someday...