Dakota Winchester's Adventures Part 3
What's a little breaking and entering when priceless gems are on the line? In Carmel Games' point-and-click adventure Dakota Winchester's Adventures Part 3, our titular hero is close to the last legendary ruby he's been hunting for years, locked up in an abandoned fort, but his former teacher (and total jerk) is hunting the ruby too. To play, just click to interact, and watch the cursor to see how it changes when it passes over things you can click on. You might still encounter a little pixel hunting due to how small some hot spots can be, and some item uses are definitely... creative, but since when has that stopped a totally-not-Indiana-Jones-please-don't-sue hero before? Like all of Carmel Games' titles, Dakota Winchester's Adventures Part 3 is short and silly, just the right size for a coffee break, so don your fedora, invest in some tight pants, and find that gem!
A bit too easy, not much of a challenge this time.
1. Grab the bone from the ground and take a rib bone from the animal skeleton.
2. Use the rib bone on the ladder and climb up.
3. Go into the door on the left and into the next room.
4. Click on the window to turn the lights off and click on the bricks on the column to get some grease.
5. Safe Code
Turn off the lights in the room with the chest. The direction and number of fingers on each hand print are the code for the safe behind the huge painting:
3 right; 5 left; 5 right; 2 right; 3 left.
6. Giant Gear
1. Take the grease from step 4.
2. Put the grease on the gear.
3. Go downstairs and put the bone in the lever socket and pull it.
7. Take the sword from the wall in the main hall.
8. Use the sword to cut the rope holding the chandelier.
9. Use the water to put out the fire and grab the key and diamond
10. Give the diamond to the professor and go into the sewers.
11. Use the putty knife on the metal plate on the wall. Put the gear in and use the key.
12. The Goblin
1. Go to the giant gear and grab the corkscrew from the bottom left corner.
2. Go back to the goblin and use the corkscrew on the cork.
3. Beat the goblin at rock, paper, scissors.
13. Use the key from the goblin to open the chest.
the grease isn't working for me? sorry if this isnt related btw