Clash of Clans: Troops Spotlight
- Barbarian is your first troop you unlock in the game.
- Barbarians are the fastest troop to train.
- They are the first troop you should deploy when attacking since they are great at taking damage.
- Barbs are vulnerable to Traps since they tend to bunch up around targets.
- They attack the closest building.
- Barbarians are great units to trigger Traps and Clan Castles.
- Barbarian King Rage ability only affects Barbarians so a great idea to use them with your Hero.
- Archers show up in Barracks level 2 and can be upgraded to Level 7.
- Archers move faster than Barbarians.
- Archers attack Land and Air units.
- They're great for support units behind units that take the damage.
- Archers shoot over Walls.
- Giants are a great Farming and Pushing Troop.
- They are great Meat-shields or as a Tank for your follow up troops like Archers.
- Heal spells and Healers work great in combination with them.
- Giants prefer defense buildings first.
- Giants are an offensive troop and shouldn't be used as a defensive unit in your Clan Castle.
- Goblins are the best Farming troop that targets resources.
- Goblins are the fastest moving troop.
- They do double damage to Resource buildings.
- Level 6 Goblins is the biggest upgrade giving it 84/dps.
- Goblins have very little Health Points, so use them in conjunction of Tank units like Giants/Barbarians.
- Drop Goblins last since they move faster than any other unit.
- Wall Breakers blow holes into Bases walls.
- Wall Breakers move very quickly, deploy them behind a distraction unit like the Giant or Barbarian.
- Wall Breakers can't be used a defensive unit in your Clan Castle since there isn't any Walls to break when defending your base.
- They have splash damage but prefer Single layered walls versus a double or triple wall.
- You don't always have to break through the wall, weakening the wall might be enough to help your other troops break through faster.
- Balloons attack Defenses and do splash damage.
- Level 6 Balloons gain the largest increase in statistics, so they're worth getting.
- Balloons are considered aerial Hogs, they attack Defenses and go over walls.
- The Balloon best friend is the Minion, Minions pick off the ground troops while Balloons attack Defenses.
- Balloons are the slowest troop in the game.
- Balloons are a good overnight build, build them while you sleep since they take awhile to build.
- Wizards do splash damage, kill multiple units.
- Wizards do not have any preferred target, they attack nearest building.
- Wizards are slightly slower than Archers.
- Wizards take 8 minutes to train so plan ahead when building them.
- Wizards are very expensive to build so use sparingly.
- Always use a Tank / Meat-shield ahead of your Wizards.
- Wizards are a support troop to be used behind your main attacking units.
- The Healer is a flying unit.
- She will heal the nearest injured unit.
- Healers do not heal flying units.
- The Healer will heal your Hero at only 50% of her normal healing rate.
- It is a very good support with Giants and Pekkas.
- Dragons are good at dealing and taking damage.
- You get Dragons at Town Hall 7.
- When you first get Dragons that's a great time to attack bases because most bases don't have Air Defense.
- Dragons are great for Clan Wars, and can be effective in getting a 2 star in Clan Wars.
- Dragons don't have a favorite target, typically you want to clear out buildings around the base before you drop the Dragons.
- Rage spells are Dragons best friend.
- Pekkas are available at Town Hall 8 with Level 10 Barracks.
- Pekka is a Female.
- Spring Traps don't affect the Pekka.
- Teslas are your best defense against the Pekka.
- Pekka attack the nearest building and have no favorite target.
- A level 1 Pekka has more HP than a Level 21 Barbarian King.
- A level 1 Pekka does more damage than a level 36 Barbarian King.
- A fully upgraded Pekka does more damage and has more hit-points than a Level 40 Barbarian King.
- Minions are available at Town Hall 7 when you build your first Dark Barracks.
- They are flying and ranged units, basically a flying archer.
- Minions have very low hit-points so you want to keep them protected.
- Drop Minions slowly to draw out the Air Bombs.
- Minions are cheap and fast to build.
- Balloon and Minion strategy is great for two starring bases in Clan Wars.
- Hog riders are good in Clan Wars to lure the Clan Castle troops.
- Hog riders target Defensive buildings.
- Hog riders can jump over walls so they are quick to destroy defensive buildings.
- They are vulnerable to Spring Traps and Inferno Towers.
- The Valkyrie unlocks at the Level 3 Dark Barracks.
- Valkyries attack multiple targets at a time because of their 360 degree splash damage.
- It takes 3 hours to train a full set of Valkyrie.
- The level 4 Valkyrie is considered the most overpowered unit in the game to date.
- Golems are available at Town Hall 8.
- They can be upgraded to level 5 with 6,300 hit-points.
- Golems split into Golemites when they're destroyed.
- Golems are the perfect Tank / Meat-shield.
- They attack the nearest Defensive building.
- Single targeting Infernos are your best defense against Golems.
- When Golems get destroyed they do small splash damage to buildings around them.
- Witches are available at Town Hall 9 and Dark Barracks 5.
- They have low hit-points so use them as a support troop.
- The Witch's Skeletons can help Giants destroy buildings.
- The Witch's Skeletons can easily overwhelm defenses
- Jump spell and Two Freeze spells are ideal with Witches. Freeze spells to handle Mortars and use the Frenzy spell on the Witches to produce more Skeletons.
- The Lava Hound is flying Golem.
- It attacks first the Air defenses and after it goes for the other defenses.
- When Lava Hounds get destroyed they do small splash damage to buildings around them.
- They split into Lava Pups when they are destroyed.
Copyright © 2015 Jayisgames. All Rights Reserved. Do Not Copy. Protected by Copyscape.