Clash of Clans: How to Clan Wars
So you would like to do some Clan Wars on Clash of Clans but you don't know anything about it.
Don't worry, just read this article and then you'll be ready for Clan Wars.
Starting a War
- A Clan must have a minimum of 10 members to start a War
- Only Leaders and Co-Leaders can start a War
- By clicking the "Start War" button
- The matchmaking system will Automatically find match
- The War starts when a Match is found
Who can Participate in the War
- You must be a member of the clan before the war starts.
- If you join the Clan after the war has started, you will be a spectator till the war is over.
- Leaving the Clan during a war doesn't affect the current war. Your base will still be apart of the war.
Clan War Overview
You have 24 hours to do the following three things:
- Donate Troops
- Rearrange your Base
- Scout out Opponents
Rearrange your "Clan War base"
Scout out Opponents
You get two chances to attack two different bases.
The troops you build in your normal base will be used to attack in the Clan War.
Make sure your Heroes are at full health before attacking so they can be used during the Clan War attack.
Your Clan Castle is automatically recharged with donated troops between attacks.
You don't lose any resources from attacks in Clan Wars.
The member who performs the best attack on a base, only his stars will count towards the war.
Calculating the Loot Bonus.
The loot bonus is calculated by the strength of base defenses.
The stronger the base you attack, the more loot you can get.
Hint: In a Clan War don't focus on the Loot, focus on getting stars to win the War.
Clan War Aftermath
Winners get 100% of the loot bonus.
The loot bonus is given by Clash of Clans, it's not taken from your opponents or your Clan.
If there is a Tie you split the loot bonus.
Collecting the War Loot
Click on your Clan Castle after the war to collect your War Loot!
If you don't collect your War Loot from your Clan Castle and are attacked, your opponent can steal a part of your War loot.
If you don't need the resources, keep them in your Clan Castle: during a raid your enemy can only plunder 10% of the resources from your Clan Castle and 20% from your Storage. Furthermore your Clan Castle has a lot of hit points so it will be harder to get those resources.
Copyright © 2015 Jayisgames. All Rights Reserved. Do Not Copy. Protected by Copyscape.