(The following paragraph was created using a random paragraph generator. Seriously!) Link Dump Friday noses throughout a physic electron. A carrot reflects Link Dump Friday under the wound. Link Dump Friday sweeps behind the obnoxious comedy. The tax courses an encouraged pot within this joke. How can games caution within Link Dump Friday?
- Squiggle Squid - A simple but charming arcade-style game where you play a squid dashing around under the ocean collecting plankton. The squid follows your cursor and can dash with a quick click of the mouse button. Each time he dashes he lets loose a cloud of ink that collects plankton caught in the fog. The farther away the cursor, the bigger the cloud.
- Super Amazing Tiger Boy - Well, looks like aliens are invading earth. As a really rather amazing tiger boy that can fly, it's obviously your job to take care of the situation. This somewhat slow-paced shooter has a great cartoonish look and feel, and the power-ups you collect and unleash are fun to watch.
- Draw My Thing - Multiplayer online pictionary! Gather in a chat room with a group of people and you all take turns drawing and guessing what's being drawn. Get two points for right answers, one point for drawing and having someone guess your picture.
- JigCircle - Like a jigsaw puzzle, only with circular pieces instead of the usual cut-out shapes. This takes away piece hunting and a lot of trial-and-error and allows you to focus on completing the picture at hand.
- Aqua Turret - Waves of enemy ships attack a lone turret in the middle of the sea. Using a dual-barreled attack along with a surprisingly fun charge shot, help the turret defend itself against the baddies and upgrade to more/better weapons between waves.
- SX150X002 - A non-interactive movie (of sorts) created by Yoshio Ishii of Nekogames, author of the Hoshi Saga series. Sit and stare at the undulating bubbles, rolling colors, and constantly throbbing background ambience. Is this what it's like to drink soda and eat pop rocks at the same time?!