Read the Link Dump! (Like a boss.) Click on all links! (Like a boss.) Get a burger! (Like a boss.) Control some zombies! (Like a boss.) Land on some deadly spikes! (Like a boss.) Miss with shurikens! (Like a boss.) Swallow sadness! (Like a boss.) Get first comment! (Like a boss.) Win the internets! (Like a BAWSS.)
- Burger Cat - Chances are, if you're a person, and you're on the internet, you've at least had a passing encounter with the LOLcat phenomenon, so this om-nom-nom adorable puzzle platformer should come as no surprise. The goal is to build and manipulate the terrain to enable the cat to reach the hamburger at the end of each level. It's cute, even if it is in dire need of a fast forward button, but I have to say it's also entirely unrealistic because after two steps the cat does not throw itself to the ground and demand to be carried the rest of the way.
- Wizard of Oz - It's been a while since I checked in with my favourite conductor of magnificent strangeness, and what better reason to pay a visit than this surreal interpretation of the classic tale? I just... I just don't know what to say about this one. It sort of feels like something that can only be expressed through song. When yoooooooooou game with Minoto... puzzles ruuuuuule... yoooooou'll fiiiiiiiind monkeys and red bulls, and maybe a raccoon too...
- Mindy in Zombieland - Zombies, it seems, are everywhere, and today they're in your puzzle platformer starring opposite one very creepy little girl. (Sorry, Mr Harrelson.) Mindy has the ability to possess zombies (even ones that would rather eat her braaaaains) and force them to flip switches and perform other tasks for her, although doing this causes the zombie to crumble to dust in short order. It's a weird, quirky, and atmospheric little game that deserves a play despite the spike in difficulty later on.
- Ninja Dog - [Parental Warning: Censored profanity.] I'm really more of a cat person, you guys, but admittedly neither of my felines has ever shown a talent for ninjitsu. This cute little physics game is about (surprise!) a ninja dog. He wasn't always a dog, naturally, but unlike the rest of us who have read fairytales and know not to sass wise old men, he's been cursed in dog form to wander the land, helping people in need. Well... helping people and presumably dragging his butt all over their carpets because, well... dog.
- Clowning Around - If you're like me and have seen far too many scary/unsettling clown films in your lifetime, then you probably believe all clowns should be punched in the jeans. So maybe, like me, you can take some solace in bashing them around with this little physics puzzle. If you're familiar with Cut the Rope at all then you're basically qualified to play this, but even if you haven't, the desire to cause harm to the soulless, grinning mug of a clown is inherent in most of us, so start slicing and fire away.