Greetings, traveller. Your coming was foretold since ancient times, when the great turtle carried the universe upon her back, and closed her eyes to dream of the Chosen One. He (or She) who would rise up above the shackles of the dreary work week and play some totally awesome games about zombies, dragons, and robots! No, really, it says that. Well, I don't know where, in an ancient forbidden tome of prophecies! No you can't see, it's forbidden for a reason! Just take our word for it and play these games. Oh! And, uh, the forbidden tome also says it was foretold that you would buy us all milkshakes. So, um, chop chop!
- Zombie Farm - People think farming zombies is easy. Well, let us tell you, it's not! Do you have any idea how difficult it is to cultivate a proper crop of the undead? How noisy all that moaning and groaning from the fields gets at night? Not to mention all the protective head gear you go through at harvest time? Sort of makes a person want to unleash a zombie epidemic upon an unsuspecting world. Not that we would ever do that. Again.
- Skyfyre - Commute got you down? Then start your day off right atop a laser-spewing dragon! Impress your friends! Make your boss say, "Wow!" Attract waves of enemies that need to be blasted side-scroller style so you can gather your gold and upgrade your skills! All the kids are doin' it!
- Bloat - Bloat is a game that will change your life. Bloat is a game that will touch you, deeply and profoundly. Bloat is a game that will usher in a new era of peace and love. Or it could just be an adorable little puzzler about cute little beasts with stampy, stampy feet who try to eat each other. Which is just as good, really. Heeeeee, lookit its stampy widdle feet!
- Hover Bot Arena 2 - Finally, a game that appeals to the robot-buildin', enemy-blastin', bot-upgradin' machine in all of us! You know, I hear this is how that Mythbuster with the walrus 'stache got started. So get started on your irresponsible death machine today! It probably won't net you a television show, but darned if it won't be therapeutic.
- Teddy Goes Swimming - Hmmm. This is pretty suspicious. What does a teddy bear want with gold coins and treasure chests? And since when can they scuba dive without getting all manky smelling? No, no, this doesn't add up at all! Sure nothing appears to be overtly sinister about this simple little side-scroller, but when the teddy bear regime is strong enough and rich enough to strike, I want you to remember that I totally called it.