Link Dump Friday
It's meta puzzle time! Several words in this edition of Link Dump Friday have an extra letter floating around. Find them, gather them, and arrange everything in the correct order to spell something very important!
- Meeblings 2 - An update of Ninjakiwi's original Lemmings-like game, Meeblings. Use Meeblings with special powers to move the other Meeblings to the goal. Click the yellow Meebling, for example, to draw the others in that directionn. Red Meeblings burn through soil, purple ones invert gravity, and candy-striped ones give you a shoulder massage. Nah, made that last one up. But how cool would that be?
- Nevermore 3 - A great loooking platform game stuffed with intriguing scenery at every turn. It's a bit light on gameplay, as most of what you'll end up doing is running, jumping, and jumping/running some more, but your eyes will have a great time while you're doing it.
- Epic Battle Fantasy - So, you know the part of an RPG where you get into battles, cast spells, summon massive creatures and spend most of your time worrying about hit points? This is Epic Battle Fantasy, all the fighting bits of role playing games without all that character whining explorey plot stuff in-between.
- A Crow in Hell 2 - So you're this crow sitting on a skull at the edge of a cliff. Then this jerkk on a motorcycle runs into you, dropping you into a pit that's deep, dark, twisty, filled with traps, and generally not-so-nice. Flap your wings and maneuver through the passageways collecting keys (using the [arrow] keys, unfortunately). Touch anything at all and it's feather dusters for you.
- Ragdoll Goalkeeper - Drag and release to send the ragdoll goalkeeper flying in the direction of the bball. You only get one jump per round, so make it count. The best part of the game? That empty BONK! when you clang your head against the goalpost. That's right, I said BONK.