Link Dump Friday
February 27, 2009
- Spider Game - It's not creepy. It's not icky. It's not even fuzzy. Play a hungry little spider whose sole purpose in life is to jump around and eat bugs! Weee!
- Powerpool 2 - From Ninja Kiwi, the same team behind the Bloons series of games, comes a highly-polished, no-frills game of billiards. Click and drag the mouse to choose your shot's angle and power, then release to fire away.
- Gravibounce - Boing. Boing. Boing. Or, rather. Tap. Tap. Tap. These are the noises you'll become accustomed to in Gravibounce, a stylish physics-based arcade game where you control a bouncing ball moving through blocks with different strengths and directions of gravity.
- Zoozzle - Is it a sliding game? Is it a matching game? I dunno. But whatever the genre mix it falls into, it's fun. Swap tiles to complete pictures, then watch as they vanish and are replaced by more jumbled images. Really stylish, and really quite fun.
- Dream Hoppin' - A really, really, really simple action/platformer with music that's nothing short of the bee's knees. Tap and hold the [spacebar] to jump. Then... jump over stuff.