Link Dump Friday
A peculiar phenomenon manifested before my eyes while writing this week's Link Dump Friday. When examining the titles for each game, I realized they were remarkably interchangeable! With a few minor alterations of my own, of course.
- Kube Kounter - You like kounting kubes? Konsider this game your holy grail. Watch as the cubes fall and count them as quickly as you can. Enter the amount and get scored based on how long you took. An alternate title for the game: Too Many Kubes!
- Too Many Ninjas! - Is such a thing really possible? Well, in this case, yes, it is. Wait for a ninja to leap out of the shadows and attack, then press the appropriate cursor key to defend yourself. It's all about timing, reflexes, and blind luck. From the creator of QWOP. Alternate title: Ninja 'Nnihilator.
- Little Master Cricket - From the creator of QWOP (and the above ninja game) comes a simple physics-based cricket title where you use the mouse to swing the bat to smack the ball into the targets across the screen. Don't hit it too hard or you'll foul out. Alternate title: Cricket Clop.
- Tri Towers Solitaire - A nice Flash implementation of the classic Tri Peaks solitaire game. Click on cards one higher or lower than the card showing on the stack at the bottom, trying to remove all three peaks of cards in order to keep your game going. Alternate title: Magically Appearing Castles.
- Where on Earth? - A fun little quiz-type game where your only task is to locate monuments on a map. When a famous building is shown, click the vicinity where you believe it resides. Points awarded for speed and proximity. Alternate title: THERE IT IS!!!!