I hate having cold feet. Once in a while it helps to put on an extra pair of socks. But what about those days when it's 6 degrees Celsius? That's when I put on a third pair of socks. What about 6 degrees Fahrenheit? I'll try throwing on an electric blanket. If that doesn't work, I'll go for some thick boots. And what about 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon? Well, as you can tell, I'm now stretching for a joke, so we'll heat up some hot chocolate, throw another log on the fire, and enjoy this week's Link Dump Friday!
- Rigby - Grand prize winner in the recent MochiAds competition, Rigby is a game of ball physics where your only goal is to bounce and hit (or avoid) the squares without touching the ground. Kind of like one of those games you play arranging leaves on the sidewalk while waiting for the bus.
- Juggle Trouble - Hitting a target with a ball is a cinch. Hitting a target with a ball while juggling more balls? That's where it gets a smidge more difficult.
- Yali - Because I know that there's gotta be someone out there who still believes in the power of Java, here's a nice online version of the weight-shifting board game.
- Shape Wars - Circles, squares, and triangles? Oh my! (Let's not even mention the pentagon, that's where things get ridiculous.)
- Scribble States - Remember that episode of "Friends" where they tried to write down the names of all 50 US states within six minutes? Well, how about drawing them?
- Slap the Nerd - See the nerd? Slap the nerd! See the non-nerd? Don't slap! It's as easy and non-politically correct as that. Note: We here at JayIsGames do not condone nerd slapping. Mostly because we'd be the ones getting slapped. (Thanks, jbeaver!)