We're sorry to announce that today's Link Dump Friday is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. We hope you don't mind waiting. In the mean time, here are some other links to try.
- Inward Hellix - There are a lot of Internet riddle games to choose from. Several good ones have even been featured here on JIG before. Inward Hellix provides more style than most.
- Le Courage - an advergame (well actually a series of simple mini advergames) for a beer company but it has some stylish use of video. Note: You should be over legal drinking age in your country to play.
- Reverse Engineering - It sounds complicated, and the interface doesn't really do it justice. Still, there may be a fun game in there if you take the time to wade through the muck.
- Cryptic Movie Trivia - A movie quiz with cryptic pictorial clues? Ahhh...Perfect Friday brain-food. It's another advergame, but nicely produced. (Thanks, Ms.45)
- Dance Off - Upload a photo, pick a suitable background and music, and then create your very own dance. Just one of several PlayWidgets available from Large Animal. Note: you will be punished if you emulate the Macarena.
- Ultimate Mega Hoops - Basketball is fun. Especially when the basket moves around. For some ultimate mega-fun, shoot some ultimate mega hoops.
- School Wars - A simple real-time strategy game of territory supremacy on the school yard. Choose a color and then seek out the card suit symbols to occupy. Engage in battles to level up when successfully beating opponents. Another new game from Taro Ito.
- The Cart Machine Simulator - A webtoy strictly for radio geeks who remember the days before iPods and digital audio when radio jingles were played out from satisfyingly solid carts. UK visitors may recognize old Radio One jingles from their childhood!
We would like to extend our sincerest thanks and appreciation to Mat Annal of Nitrome for designing the smashing new banner for our Link Dump Friday feature that, had it not been postponed, we would be enjoying right now.
Normal service will resume next week.