Link Dump Friday
There are three words in the English language that end with the letters "gry." They are "hungry," "angry," and I forget the last one, but worrying about that isn't really the best way to make friends at a tennis court. Just take my word on this one.
- Up Beat - No, this isn't a game where you get back at the school bully. (Think about it.) It's like DDR, but for your fingers. Unfortunately, you probably can't lose weight with this one.
- F-18 - Airplanes are fun. Missions are funner. Dogfights are funnerer. Wheeeeee!
- Warbears: Puzzle Mission - Speaking of missions, the latest Warbears mission is a puzzle game and a departure from what we've come to expect from them. Is it review worthy? You decide.
- Nodes - Ever have one of those days where you just can't drag those nodes so the beams light up all of those little circles? If you have, this puzzle might bring back sour memories.
- Mixed Memories - From the fine(?) people at RRRRThats5Rs.com, a simple memory game. Except it's from the people at RRRRThats5Rs.com. Twist ahoy...
- Shirt Fold - Okay, now THIS is a surefire way to make friends at a tennis court.
Try these games out and tell us what you think! In the meantime, we'll resume our game-playing scavengry.