Link Dump Friday
I've been getting thousands of emails from loyal JIG-goers asking me, "why the lengthy, random Link Dump Friday introductions?" Well actually, most of the emails are proposals and rich Nigerians offering cheap meds from Canada, but that's beside the point. Anyway, due to the imaginary backlash, I will now vow to keep things short, concise, and free of redundancy. These short introductions will not bog you down with words, sayings, poems, words, or scary and unnecessary punctuation. Instead, they will be free of repetitiveness and confusing sentence structure. Free of which they will be. Please see section 3-b for more detailed explanations.
- Red Team - Pilot two demon chickens through treacherous and slowly differing caves. Does your right hand know what the left is doing?
- Gravity - Navigate your smiley-faced alien through multiple missions centering on working with the laws of gravity.
- S3QUENC3R - A reverse Simon Says game played with numbers on the numeric keypad.
- Straight Dice - When faced with a grid of multicolor dice, most people run away screaming. In this case, try clicking the dice to match three or more consecutive numbers. By the Bloons creators over at NinjaKiwi.
- Circlo - A somewhat interesting twist on the puzzle bobble genre.
- There She Is!! - One of my favorite flash animations of all time. It's a few years old but still good. Stay tuned for part two coming next week!
And now, a treat for you! (All the previous stuff was distracting fluff). A recipe for Cold Mango Soup! Wait, I seem to have misplaced that one. Instead, I present to you a recipe for Cold Strawberry Soup! Here is what you need:
- 2 cups strawberries minus the icky green parts
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt, hopefully fresh
- 1/2 cup sugar or less...or more
- some orange juice (remember, cool people like pulp)
- no bees, no bees at all
Also try adding cinnamon if you're feeling happy, or sour cream if you're slightly bitter. Please note, all ingredients are optional, as you can have strawberry soup or not have strawberry soup. Stick all ingredients in a blendy thing with a blade and then eat it with your mouth (the soup, not the blade).
"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late" -Ralph Waldo Emerson