Busy! Busy busy! Get it done now! Why have I dilly dallied so much with these intros? Time is money! Less talk, more action! Places to go! Places to be! Why say "hello" when I can just say "hi"? Schedule! Plan! Don't write, just type! Don't type, just text! Mail is too slow! Use e-mail! Why wear pajamas? Wear your clothes to bed! Eat dinner in the bathroom! Get it all done at once! Why drive to work when you can just live there? Why waste time taking the bus to school? The floor in English class is perfectly comfortable! It just needs throw pillows! Don't read! Watch bad movie adaptations! Don't write! Just type witty comments in caps! Don't read this! Just-
- Planetarium - HTML-based (no fancy flash) story puzzle with 12 installments. Registration required, but only so you can pick up where you left off, including entering notes and answers to clues in the spaces provided. Looks very well done, though on a cursory inspection only.
- Agent Wing Defenders - It's a shooter and it's kinda cool. The shield/recharge mechanic is a nice little innovation. The artwork isn't too bad with a nice pixel retro look, and yet it's your typical shooter. Arrow keys to move, [s] and [a] to shoot or shield.
- Enigmatica - Shift the blocks around to make lines of the same color. Feels a bit like a flat Rubik's cube. (Thanks Jochen!)
- Ulandsspillet - Point, click, survive. It's not in English but with a little bit of guesswork and logic, you should be able to figure things out. (Thanks Zetaland!)
- Stick of Death 2 - Hypnotic music, simple gameplay, and a severe lack of a pause button. Enjoy! I'd give you instructions but I don't like that look you gave me...
- Rocket Rescue - Save the meditating astronauts aimlessly floating in space! Avoid the wicked pull of gravity, or even use it to your advantage. Though, somehow I still don't understand how ramming a spaceship into an astronaut and eventually crashing into a planet is so helpful.
- Houses - Use the blueprint to build simply complex structures. It's a puzzle game that will work your brain but won't put a strain on your computer.
- Monoface - Funny faces are hilarious. Many funny faces all on one face? Hyper-hilarious! You might just find yourself laughing out loud. (Thanks T. Scott!)
"Is sloppiness in speech caused by ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care." -William Safire
Don't let your muffins burn, they're more important than you think.