The Battle Cats Marks 8 Years Of Feline Goodness
Popular tower-defense game The Battle Cats is turning eight. That's about 48 in cat years. And to celebrate, PONOS Corporation has announced a series of celebrations to mark the occasion.
Who are The Battle Cats?
Of course, you may already be familiar with The Battle Cats. But to the uninitiated, it's a game in which players develop their own Cat army, and fight a battle through space and time. Using cats.
The Battle Cats offers a very simple battle system, and offers hundreds of stages via the three Story Mode adventures, as well as the Legend challenges. And as with any tower defense game, players can acquire new skills to arm their Cats with additional powers to hold off their attackers.
So what exactly is The Battle Cats offering to its fans? Let's take a look.
The Battle Cats Events
There is a wide range of events lined up during the 8th anniversary celebrations. The celebrations will start from 11am on September 12th through to October 10th 2022. Here's a snapshot of what's on offer:
- A free spin on Wildcat Slots to win Cat Food.
- Cat Food rewards to try and collect Uber Rare heroes from the Dynasty Fest set.
- Platinum tickets available to trade for a guaranteed Uber Rare Cat hero.
- Limited edition Arena of Honor ranking event.
- Special Cats half-off sale.
- A special sale pack containing a limited-edition Gacha Cat hero.
- Login stamps to claim a free limited-edition Cat hero.
- New Heavenly Tower Cat Citadel stages.
- Limited Invasion stages.
- Treasure Festivals.
- Limited Sale and Thank-You Sale events.
- Monthly All-Stars stage series.
- Half-Off Cat energy events.
- Take on seasonal stage enemies by visiting the Event All-Stars Super Present DX map.
That's a huge number of different events and opportunities for players to acquire new characters and items to enhance their gameplay experience.
If you want to play The Battle Cats, you can download it for iOS and Android by clicking here.