Ready to do some riddle solving for a chance to win SpaceChem, the hyper-challenging logic puzzle game created by Zachtronics Industries? Of course you are! We've got ten copies to give away to ten random people who solve our riddle, which begins below. But before that, here are a few nudges to send you in the right direction:
- You'll need to grab the SpaceChem demo.
- The riddle takes place in several steps.
- You have to leave this page to see the other clues.
And now, let the riddle begin:
The contest has ended! Thanks to everyone who entered, we had a great response! Winners have been notified via e-mail.
- And one who prefers to remain anonymous
Thanks for participating and happy gaming!
To enter, send the winning word phrase to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. Include a statement that you are 13 years of age or older, and specify which e-mail address you would like the game to be sent to. The contest runs through Saturday, March 5, at which point we'll randomly select ten winners from the correct entries to receive a copy of the game! Good luck, have fun, and try not to strain your brain too much with SpaceChem!
Extra stuff from our legal department:
- Entries must be submitted by March 5, 11:59 p.m. EST (GMT-5). Winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
- One entry per person.
- You must be at least 13 years of age or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited.