From Way of the Rodent comes this gem of high-tech classic gaming goodness: paper arcade, your very own classic arcade game replicas made out of paper. A do-it-yourself project for a rainy day, provided you have a color printer, some paper, scissors and a bit of old Elmer's glue. Someone clearly has too much time on their hands. Click.
JiG is on Patreon and Needs You! Click here for more information
also on Jayisgames
> chrpa— Hi! It´s time for a break, three escape games are coming on Weekday Escape! You can escape from reality to a virtual world for a while! And then find your way out from three places and come back relaxed, and... ...
- The Witness by houseworki. 3 hours ago
- Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective by littleghos. 3 hours ago
- Where is 2017? by kktkkr 14 hours ago
- Where is 2017? by Paul yesterday
- Trapped Part 3: The Labyrinth by Paul yesterday
Display 5 more comments
Limit to the last 5 comments