I bring tidings of bad news! Good readers, my computer has passed softly into the night...aka, it's dead. So the bad news is, there will be no Link Dump for this unfortunate Friday. I had planned this lengthy speech about the wonders of music games and why I love them so; but alas, that will have to wait. Even though I can go play the wonderful Elite Beat Agents, glorious Rez, intense Gitaroo Man, darling Beat Bubbles, inventive Sound Factory, or soulful A Break in the Road, I can not even tell you about it since I have no access to a computer. So, in lieu of such a glorious tale or exciting Link Dump, in it's place I present you with a short list of games dug up from the interwebs and from your wonderful game review submissions.
- Find your way out! - Honestly, I haven't the slightest idea what you're in, or why you might need to find your way out. Although I'd venture a guess it's a dangerous predicament. It's like a mini Hapland or Warbears, but with music from Kill Bill.
- Slither Link - Simple presentation of a unique puzzle game you may not have heard of before.
- Wordz - From the people who bring you games that end with "Z" including the smash LDF hit Glassez, comes this letter-switching multiplayer wordgame.
- Acid Factory - No, not that type!
- Tower Blaster - If you can find your way past the ads and the cutesy kiddie graphics, this is actually a surprisingly fun little game that's been around for quite a while.
- Space is Fun - WEEEEEEEE!!! IT'S TRUE!!!
Don't forget to check back later today when we announce the winners of our Flash game design competition!