Ta da! Back with another Link Dump Friday! Showing you our collection of fabulous games this week will be me, the guy whose face is trapped in a square to the left. Playing the part of the contestant will be you, people reading this text! We still don't have any volunteers to play the excited armadillo sitting in the corner eating cereal, though...
- Shadez: The Black Operations - A new game from Boxhead creator Sean Cooper, in Shadez you control an army and must defend your side of the field from enemy infiltration. Purchase units and let them march into battle, and add more weaponry by spending some of your funds.
- OmniLudiCon - A collaborative game editor of sorts, this unique development tool lets you make and share one-screen games of many types, including Zelda-like overhead titles and traditional platformers. Level packs from other users are available to play from the menu, and you can always dig your nails in and craft a world of your own.
- Snowflakes - Like watching the gently falling flakes of snow drift to and fro in the wind? This game will make you loathe it. Using the cursor, "blow" the falling snowflakes into the circle target on the screen.
- Hexiom Connect - A hexagonal grid sits before you filled with a number of tiles, each with colored bars sitting on their face. Rearrange the tiles to light up color-coded connectors.
- Bird Frenzy - Feed the nesting chicks by tapping the correct key when the bugs are above their head. There's a little rhythm-like action tied into the gameplay, and it works almost like Guitar Hero... with birds... but without, you know, rock and roll.