Link Dump Friday №66
This week's Link Dump Friday has a theme identical to the previous week's, only... different! There's also a little arcade vein running through the games, but that's not nearly as cool as being... different.
- Rose & Camellia 2 - It's like the original Rose & Camellia, except... not! More of an update than a true sequel, part two introduces new characters to duel with as well as a final boss battle. Unfortunately you have to slap your way through the first game before playing the new content, but it's not like you won't have fun doing it...
- Robot Run - A more industrial take on the popular "jump and avoid stuff in your way" arcade game, Robot Run ditches cutesy characters in favor of gritty robots. Jump to avoid blocks that slide your way, taking care to avoid rocks dropped in your path as well. Grab power-ups for temporary bonuses, such as a shield that protects your squidgy head from boulders.
- Cave Escaper - Navigate your way through 50 levels and try to escape the cave. Along the way you will have to solve puzzles, bomb your way through rocks and boulders, swing from ledges, and avoid pits of lava. Can you make it out alive? This is the newest game from letsmakeagame.com and you can edit your own levels. The highest rated levels will be included in a "community edition" of Cave Escaper.
- Missile Command Docudrama - It's like Missile Command, but... not! The latest from game parody site Retro Sabotage tells the tale behind the classic arcade game of defending your cities. More chilling than entertaining (see other Retro Sabotage games for a laugh or ten).
- Typing Ninja Hunter - It's up to you to defend the temple against an army of invading Ninjas! The only qualification: can you spell 'Ninja'? We sure hope so, because spelling correctly and quickly is the only way to stave off this martial arts onslaught. With five different types of Ninjas to defeat, a boss battle after each level, upgradeable defenses and skills and an epic final battle, Ninja Hunter is ninja hunting fun for everyone!