Link Dump Friday №52
But the man he brought with him, Mr. Darcy as he calls himself, is not worth our concern though he may be the richest man in Derbyshire! The proudest, the most horrid, disobliging ... He slighted poor Lizzy, you know, and flatly refused to stand up with her. And furthermore, I hear he enjoys each and every Link Dump Friday! Such a disagreeable man...
- Blockarelli - A simple puzzle game from the stylish puzzle craftsman Tonypa. Click groups of three or more blocks to make them vanish. Your reward, in addition to progressing to the next level, is a series of tingling bell sounds that lend an almost musical element to the experience. No Italians were harmed during the creation of this game.
- Go Go UFO - The latest from Nitrome, creator of Hot Air 2, Twang, and numerous other games. Go Go UFO is an old-style racing game where you pilot a UFO around a series of tracks.
- Bridgerunner - Weee! Time for a walk! But oh noes, a troll is on the bridge! Answer the question, laugh at the response, then continue on your merry way... until you encounter another bridge and another troll. There are two ways to play Bridgerunner: cheating on or cheating off. With cheating off you'll have a 5-10 hour walk between bridges. A real, literal 5-10 hours, but you can tap the keyboard to gain a few points during that time. With cheating on you'll snap across a new bridge in a few seconds, encountering strange troll after strange troll. Less of a game, more of an exercise in Funinonicity!
- Aquarotation - Gah, stupid leaky ocean. Looks like a series of whirlpools have sprung up around the world. Fortunately a team of really smart scientists created highly advanced corks to plug them up. Only one submarine can withstand the intense rotational force, however, and you pilot that sub through twisty underwater passageways to seal the seabed.
- Wulfgar - An intense sidescrolling arcade brawler along the lines of the classic Double Dragon and Final Fight games. Bash the baddies with the [ASD] keys and unleash an awesome special attack with the [spacebar].
- JIG Poker Night - May 17th is coming, and when it gets here will you be playing with us in the championship tournament where we'll give away an iPod Nano and a Nintendo DS?!! All you have to do to qualify is play with us and win during one of our JIG Poker Nights! Every Saturday (4:00 PM).