Today's Link Dump Friday, much like the calendar date of February 29, doesn't really exist. Well, it does, but, you know, it's just kinda thrown in there. You see, each year we have precisely 487.25 units of casual gaming love to give to the world. Since none of us are particularly good with fractions, we just express that extra bit of love every few years in the form of a (special) Link Dump Friday. What? That doesn't make sense? Well... um... lookhereatthesegamesasadistraction!
- Robot-Territories - Dah! Humans are attacking with their tanks and guns and stuff! Quick, into your giant Robotic Suit of Death® and start clicking the mouse! The more you juggle units, the higher your score, and you can hold the button for a nifty three-stage charge shot.
- The Game of Life - Why live it when you can play it?! The Game of Life demonstrates the results of actual research on the activity levels of post-retirement folk. Paint the house while keeping the baby asleep, mow the lawn, even go hang gliding in a series of well-illustrated minigames.
- Android - Awww... Look at the widdle guy run! Android is a great Lode-Runner clone that squeezes everything down to pixel-perfect sizes. Run, spring and bomb your way through the levels collecting enough gold to unlock each exit. There's even a custom level editor, which is always a big bowl of yumminess.
- Spy - What if some sort of number-related grid-based puzzle decided it was a classic game of Snake? Then it would be Spy, a simple-but-stylish game of clicking, counting, and nail-biting. Click adjacent squares to move across the board. Depending on the number on the square you click, you jump ahead that many spaces. Don't touch the bombs or your own trail!
- Maze Man - Hello Maze Man, 1974 called, and it wants its graphics and gameplay back. Oh, and 2008 called as well, so you'll have to leave the stylish theme and pretty cool music here. So go collect those pellets, avoid that guy in the red jumper, and remember that a hole in the ground is perfectly safe and will just teleport you somewhere nearby.
- JIG Poker Night - it's almost that time again (oh yes, it is!). Check this page each week for time of day (usually 4PM Eastern). The winner each week qualifies for a championship tournament on May 17th where we'll give away an iPod Nano and a Nintendo DS!! If you don't play, you can't win.