Link Dump Friday №3
Senora Te'som Ram peers over her sunglasses at Dolenz. Looking for a twitch, a wandering eye. A Queen, King, and Ten of Spades lie on the worn table. Senora Ram, Dolenz and George are still in...and tension runs high. Capuchin leans back in his chair, he's folded and has little interest in money that isn't his. Senora Ram has a King and an Eight of Spades, Dolenz has...well...who knows? George takes a sip of water from a glass while Dolenz slowly reaches towards his stack of chips and no one notices the slowly advancing pile of game submission bananas overflowing from our previously trusty cardboard box!
Help save these innocent poker players from certain banana doom! We've checked them for color but who knows if the inside is truly delicious? Check out these selections from our quite frequent submissions to select which ones, if any, deserve an authentic JIG Review!
- Swan's Room - Escape the room! I don't know what else to say here. Have you ever considered not falling asleep in shady locations? At least carry around a cell phone or maybe even a GPS if you're like that.
- Common Knowledge - A potentially quick daily puzzle. Figure out the words from the clues, hangman style. Then use what you revealed to find the common thread.
- Ant War - Carefully adjust your population to create a mighty colony to RULE THE WORLD, or at least the backyard.
- "Tofu War" - Raise a struggling horde of tofu blocks and fight other foods in the refrigerator with wild attacks including Chicken Broth Explosion and Tofurky Surprise! It's a fun action/platformer/strategy/arcade-like/rummy game.
- Brain Drop - Tricky little puzzle. Slide the rows back and forth to get the gold ball through without letting the silver balls drop. Only downside is it's quite...quite short.
- Spikey's Bounce Around - Play as Spikey, an aptly named blue, round, and spikey creature who aspires to do what many of his ilk prefer, which of course, is bouncing around attempting to free butterflies. You get 10 launches per stage, just watch out for hornets and other spikes because they'll hurt your spiky exterior.
No, I wasn't describing some secret painting of Cassius Coolidge. But JIG Poker Night is taking place again this Saturday beginning at 3 p.m. EST (GMT-5). Use the Login form on this page (or most any JIG page) and join the fun! We had over 50 people at various tables last Saturday, and this week is already shaping up to be even more fun. Perhaps there will be prizes this week? You'll have to join us to find out.