Link Dump Friday №24
The parade of frogs plays trumpets to confetti as the apple moon flies in at 5:67pm. A stitch in time won't save the fairies because no elephant turns on a dime. We are going to the newspapers! We are going to the newspapers! Chocolate! Chocolate! Fax the memo to us! Tuned cans dance falling into mediocrity. Believe it or not, that's a quote from a movie, or at least it might as well be. Can anyone tell me what movie I'm thinking of? Oh, and I'm not crazy, it's just LINK DUMP FRIDAY!!!
- Turret Pong - It's pong, with guns! Use your turret to direct the ball towards your enemy's base-line.
- Statetris You should hopefully know all your states from last LDF, now play Tetris with the U.S. of A.
- Diggtris - Tetris Diggified! Play Tetris with shapes and colors determined by recently dugg stories on Digg.com. It may be hard to resist clicking "10 Tips for Razor Sharp Concentration" while you play, but don't worry, if you click a story the game will pause while you explore. PG-13 for the occasional foul language news title.
- Play the Game - A stomping, clapping, follow the leader rhythm game. Be quick on your feet or be left behind.
- Triangles - Avoid the triangles! Avoid the triangles! A left-hand/right-hand/keyboard/mouse coordination challenge.
- Poco2 Escape 2.0 - An interesting point-and-click, escape the room game.
- TriPeakz - The solitaire game sometimes known as Pyramids made twice as fun with head to head competition.
- Notessimo - Create and share songs with this simple but fun web toy.
Judging continues on the entries for our 3rd Casual Gameplay Design Competition, and it's proving to be quite difficult. We will be announcing the winners on Monday along with the results for the Audience prize, so be sure to vote!! Deadline for voting is this Sunday night.