Link Dump Friday №144
Post-autumnal greetings, cherished visitor! It's that time again where we bestow upon you that which you need to make your Friday complete... ants, foxes, and the undead!... what, you were expecting games or something? Pssh! Like we're here for your amusement! Listen here, buddy, you'll take this hodge-podge of unrelated beasts and you'll like it!
- Infectonator - You've got sixty seconds to save the world! Wait, no, that's not right, hang on a tick... you've got sixty seconds to bring death and ruin upon an unsuspecting populace with a horde of slavering undead! While the whole experience is over too soon (keep your eyes painfully peeled for the upcoming World Domination Edition), there's something perversely charming about this quick game of zombie upgrades and strategy. Plus, I'm pretty sure "Infectonator" is a super villain identity waiting to happen, so act fast, aspiring baddies!
- Fox and Roll - Forget hounds. Hounds are so last season. These days, all the cool foxes are hanging out with rolling smiley faces in physics puzzles. Awwwww yeah. While the gameplay is probably going to be pretty familiar, it's still a fun and cute way to get your physics fix to prep you for your weekend. Physics Malnutrition is a growing problem, you know.
- The Ant Explorer - Lengthy point-n-clicks got you down? Then fret not, my short attention span'd comrade! Despite featuring non-human ant logic (obviously) for its puzzles, this is a game most of you will probably sprint right through, taking in the slick artwork along the way. Not us, though. We hate ants. They keep eating all the breakfast bagels in the breakroom. At least, that's what the night shift keeps telling us is happening. Hmmm.
- Zoo Escape - Look at that cow. I mean, like, look at it. Eeeeeesh. Is it any wonder he and his friends need help reaching the exit in this physic-sy puzzle-sy game? The pet rocks we used to make in kindergarten with plastic googly eyes had the same expression, and let me tell you they weren't great thinkers either.
- Pac Vs Alien - More a series of mini-games than any one title, and most of them requiring some level of timing and reflexes. Guaranteed to have at least one scenario designed to make you want to bite your keyboard in half! Still, it's cute, it's fast, it's different, and the soundtrack deserves some sort of award for being... special. I have people tell me the same thing about myself all the time, incidentally.