Greetings from the future, beloved Jiggernauts! That's right... this week's heart-pounding episode of Link Dump Friday comes from an unspecified point many years from now! And let us tell you, friend, the future is sweeeeeet. There are giant moths, giant robots, giant explosions... basically, the future is just like today, only bigger and more extreme. Also, everyone gets a metallic aqua jumpsuit that is both flattering and functional! How are we broadcasting from the future, you ask? Well, we could tell you, but your brain would explode. So just trust us and play these games instead! After all, have we ever lied to you? (Lately?)
- Butterfly Fantasy 2 - In the future, everyone has "gone green" with the advent of the domesticated giant moth. Now, while riding around on the back of a giant, fat, wriggling bug-body may not sound appealing, it's actually the only way to avoid getting kidnapped by goo beasts. Sound familiar?
- Valkyrie Battlefield - Pip-pip, old bean! In the future, real gentlemen and ladies of well breeding know the proper, dignified way to settle disputes is by battling giant, customizable mechs, arena-style! Just make sure to keep one hand on your monocle and the other on your missiles! Cheerio, balderdash, penny-farthing, and also wot-wot!
- Demolition City 2 - In the future, safety is not important! Expanding on an old idea, all buildings are now no longer carefully disassembled, but utterly obliterated with piles of unsafe explosives! Which, you know, would be awesome if the laws of physics were a bit more forgiving. Or predictable. Or natural.
- Escraft - In the future, we are all very busy doing important future things! So we like our escape games to be exceedingly short, and preferably vaguely nightmarish as well! Hmmm... everything seems to be in order here! Carry on, creepy belly monster.
- Take Something Literally - In the future, we are all magnificently intellectual. (Yes, even me.) And so we prefer brainy pursuits, with puzzles and riddles we can feel annoyingly superior over. We buff our elegant nails on our waistcoats while solving such things and practice our condescending laughs. Mmmho-ho-ho-ho! That's right. In the future, everyone is annoying. But then, you probably already suspected that, didn't you?