Hello, sunshines! Welcome to your Link Dump Friday! We've missed you ever so. And today is a very special day, because it is the day after the first day of October, and you know what that means! It's 29-Days-Until-Halloween-Mas! Have you decided what you're going to be on this most cherished upcoming night of candy banditry? Well, allow us, your humble servants here at Jay Is Games, to help you decide!
- Hey Wizard! Quest for the Magic Mojo - So we were cleaning out the closet and we found this old pointy hat, and we were thinking maybe you could go as a titan of the arcane forces! You know, you could have an awesome sense of style, new spells, a really quirky sense of humour, and a luxurious beard! But, you know, we hear wizards don't jump, and they have really bad hit detection, and they always have to chase after their hats if they don't want to die. But hey, at least you'll look cool, and probably get the most pity candy!
- Icycle - [Warning: Features cartoon nudity.] Well, hey! We've got this tiny bike here! That gives us an idea. Why don't you pretend to be a naked man traversing frozen terrain by memory? No, come on, it's a fantastic idea! You can visit gorgeous locales, and catch soap bubbles! If it sounds both bizarre and addictive, and the sort of thing that would be suggested by roughly a dozen people within the last week, that's because it is!
- When Penguins Attack - TD - Okay, okay. How about you dress as a penguin? Oh, but then I suppose you have to worry about people building defensive towers on open ground to keep you from reaching them. No, it's not your fault. These other penguins have been giving everyone a bad name, you know, with their tanks and air forces and path-finding A.I. and appearing in tower defense games. Nobody is willing to given penguins a chance anymore!
- Lint - Or, look, you could dress up as a... as a... hm. You know, we're not actually sure what this is. But it's bouncy! And cute! And it is a short little platformer that features deadly traps! Yes, this is a very traditional costume, you can ask your parents. We're sure they went as... uh... jumpy... little... grey... thingies when they were your age. Uh... huh.
- Head Spin: Card Quest - Tricky customer, eh? Well how about you go as an adventure-puzzle-spot-the-difference game? Yeah, we were surprised too. It doesn't sound like it would work, but it actually does! Sort of. I mean, sure you'll be a little repetitive after a while, and yes you won't have much replay value, but darned if you won't be interesting and fun while you last!