Link Dump Friday №133
Welcome to your Friday, dear reader! To help you get ready for that cherished weekend (ohboyohboyohboy!) we have prepared for you a fine and varied selection of games, delicately simmered in the juices of the internet. Uh... that... actually doesn't sound that appetizing, does it? Hmm. Well, how about a fine stew of superheroes, logic puzzles, and hidden objects? Guaranteed to have all the imaginary vitamins and minerals to get you through the day!
- Canufit - Finally, a game for everyone who has ever packed a suitcase by cramming everything in willy-nilly, and then voided the warranty by using the awesome power of their buttocks to force it closed! Move and rotate letters within the images until they fit neatly within the borders. Or, you know, haphazardly in an awkward way nature never intended. Whatever gets the job done.
- Mushroom Madness - Not, in fact, a propaganda film, but a tale of the eternal struggle of man versus hedgehog!... well, okay, it's not that either. Not really, anyway. Use your flyswatter and other, ahem, heavy weaponry to protect your precious mushrooms and buy upgrades. You won't find these methods at Home Depot, but I might shop there more often if you could.
- Armored Ashura - Monsters! Boss fights! Magical transformations! Power armor! Yeeeeeeeeaaaah! We can't really tell you what this side-scrolling laser feast is about because we're all too busy air-guitaring and pretending we're in an eighties anime series with giant robots and four frames of animation. Ahhh, childhood memories.
- Hotel Subura - Feeling down? If we've learned anything from John Cusak and Jack Nicholson, it's that a prolonged stay in an ominous hotel with a tragic past makes everything better! So why not spend some time, alone, in this ominous little hidden object game that absolutely does not feature a sinister secret? Seriously, it's totally fine! We can have your CDs if you don't come back, right?
- Feeling Fancy - Well, are you? You aren't? Well that's a shame. Fortunately, it's nothing that flinging yourself around through the mazes of clouds gathering sparkles and star juice won't fix. No, don't ask how. Shhh, no questions. Just watch the jaw-dropping opening sequence and pass the popcorn.