Link Dump Friday №124
No matter how tough we are, how much we say we like grilling, or macho things like riding wheelies on our dirt-bikes in the parking lot outside the retirement community, each and every one of us has a cuddly-wuddly side. That's right. I'm looking at you. I know, deep down, you've been looking, searching, for something to love and hug and pet and call George. Shhh, it's okay. That's where this week's Link Dump Friday comes in, with an extra helping of adorable. We'll find that missing piece of you today. Or, um, play some games. You know, whichever is more fulfilling.
- Froggy Feast - This would be a charming bug-themed take on Tetris, where you valiantly struggle to save your creepy-crawly comrades from the sap they've become stuck in. If not for the Frog. Look at him. Sitting there. Watching. Waiting. Judging. Be careful. For when you gaze into the Frog, the Frog also gazes into you.
- Kahoots - This is a game where you (sshhh, keep it down) indulge in a little puzzle solving (be quiet, seriously!) to get the Kahoots safely to the exit in every... um... the... ARGH. SHUT UP, PEG BEAST. Phew. Right now, you may not understand. But you will. You will.
- Wonder Bounce - You remember that level on Super Mario where Mario read the forbidden words and his soul was expelled from his body, forcing him to battle wave after wave of evil spirits trying to steal his body by leaping on their heads? Of course not, because it would have been insane. But if it did exist, it would look a lot like Wonder Bounce. Which is not insane at all, just really... weird.
- Red Ball - Red Ball doesn't ask much, really. All Red Ball wants is for you to use the [WASD] or [arrow] keys to reach the flag at the end of each level in this physics platformer. You'll help Red Ball, won't you?... why not? Red Ball would do it for you. Red Ball loves you! Love Red Ball! Love him!!
- Me vs Earth - [Warning, mild animated violence.] ... what? Why are you looking at us like that?... oh. So a game where you play a genetically mutated scientist who blasts his way across the landscape by shooting blobs of... something at his enemies to gain levels and super powers isn't adorable. Is that how it goes? Well, that's just crazy talk. Next you'll be telling us explosions and massive property damage aren't adorable, either.