Link Dump Friday №119
Here at JIG, we know you take time out of your busy schedules of polishing your monocles, straightening your gold bullion, and walking your pedigreed teacup poodles to visit us. And we appreciate it! That's why we scour the web to bring you only the finest games about pandas, catapults, and gold coins that quack like ducks when you touch them. Be sure to put in a good word for us at the country club! We promise not to eat all the lobster tails this time. Honest!
- Panda's BIG Adventure - Chart a course for adventure and poop jokes in this, the latest, greatest (and unfortunately shortest) game in the Panda series. Instead of sneaking your way past complex laser grids to steal diamonds, you'll be trying to figure out why the mummy doesn't want your shovelful of horse manure. It's a question for the ages! Fortunately, you have a tardis — I mean, portaloo to help solve it.
- Symphonic Bus Tour - This game is just like Sonic the Hedgehog. Only... instead of a hedgehog you have a bus with an overhead rack. And instead of going really fast, you actually have to carefully maneuver through portals, hills, and moving platforms. And instead of rings, you're carrying precious, precious band instruments. Hmmm... actually, this is nothing like Sonic at all! What crazy person would even suggest that it was? Sheesh!
- Quest for Power - Quest for Power is what Peanuts would look like if it was set during the medieval times, and Charlie Brown had a catapult instead of an inferiority complex. Build your fortifications and conquer England as King Blockhead — I mean, Arthur.
- Oran - When I was a little girl, I was once dared to spend the night alone down by Hangman's Pond in the Bonemarrow Forest. I saw things that night. Things that changed my life forever and left me with a terrible, burdensome knowledge. Anyway, to make a long story short, this is a platformer about collecting shining golden coins. Isn't that nice?
- Hover Kart - Hmmm. There's something awfully familiar about this multiplayer racing game! Careen around the track collecting tokens and power-ups to capture first place! If somebody passes you, do what comes naturally. Namely, shoot 'em with a rocket! Trust us, you won't feel so bad about it the first time it happens to you. (Or the second... or the sixteenth... )