The following text was taken directly from the pages of my super-secret diary. Less of a diary, more of a journal. Not so much a journal, now that I think about it, sort of a captain's log. Complete with stardates!
- Robo Riot - IT'S 18 GAMES IN ONE AND THERE ARE ROBOTS!!! Actually, that first bit isn't true, it's just two games in one: a puzzle game and a reflex-based arcade game. But there are robots. Lots of 'em. And they're different colors, too. In Crowd Control you're trying to clear 'bots by drawing squares with like-colored machines in each corner. In Assassination, you shoot stuff. Wee!
- Best Friends Forever - A simple platform/puzzle game in the vein of The Lost Vikings. Control a set of BFFs (which stands for, obviously, Banana-Flavored Fruit) who work together to make it through a handful of levels. For example: plop one friend on a button to keep spikes down so the others can pass safely. That's what friends are for, right?
- Volcano - Ok ok, so a volcano has erupted, right? And this really big wall of lava is chasing you, ok? How do you escape? By turning into a panther to run, a monkey to climb, and a mouse to scurry through tight corridors! Use the [z], [x] and [c] keys to switch animals, and try to keep a respectful distance between yourself and the liquid hot magma.
- Mighty Red Orb of Eternal Power (with three little white balls gravitating around it) - With a title like that, what more can I say? A mouse-avoder game with some unique power-ups and the ability to shoot and destroy the walls. Then there's the hoarse guy who yells at you when you mess up.
- Jump 'n' Rolla - An action/skill game that bears some resemblance to titles such as Dolphin Olympics and Monkey Kick Off. The goal is to make it as far down the mountain as you can. Tog jumps on his own, it's your job to make sure he lands on his feet, not his head.